Pages

June 21, 2008

Semalam, Hari Ini dan Esok

Sekadar gambar hiasan, tika kami keluar di kota Kuala Lumpur beberapa minggu lepas


Dihadapan Planet Hollywood
Di hadapan Pavilion


Yesterday I went to OU with my fashion advisor, Miss Waney Da Coco Loco and Fuzah. This was decided after I realized I don't have any clothes to be packed to Aussie. We went to several shops. And settled with only 3 pieces of tops/shirts.


Muke paksa ceria kerana mereka kata baju ini ceria maka saya harus ceria.

We went to Seoul Garden for lunch. This is my 2nd treat in Seoul Garden after the first one 2 days ago. If I go on with this kind of lifestyle, I bet I'll be reaching 100kg in no time, seriously! But, whatever. This week is going to be the last week of makan meriah. Come next few weeks, I have to start cutting down the amount of food I munch in.

Seoul Garden is a Korean style BBQ Steamboat. The food there was awesome. Especially the chicken teriyaki and the fried wantan. Super delicious!. With only 22++ (student price) per pax, u can have everything edible in the restaurant. U can even make an ABC in your style. The truth is, I only love ABC with its syrup + milk and sweetcorn. No bean, no cincau, no cendol, no nothing. So it's like a dream come true lah to have eaten such ABC in Seoul Garden (sekali lagi exaggeration)


My Plates, my ABC, Wani's favourite so'on

Our food

Muke kenyang + puas hati.


Today, we went to Pusat Akuatik Darul Ehsan to swim. Hehehee...swimming is an addiction, seriously. Biarpun muka sunburn ku tak pulih lagi...aaaahhh pedulikan. By the way...swimming can burn fat also kan? BUT after swimming our stomach was screaming for food and we went to Hakim at Seksyen 7 for brunch. Pastu makan nasi beriyani? Apekahhh..burn fat la sangat!!


Tomorrow we are going to Sunway Lagoon. Proton is having Family Day at Sunway Lagoon so mom got 3 free tickets. Blehlah enjoy-enjoy esok. Arghhh hitam lagi la nampaknye.........

No comments: