Pages

June 19, 2008

Penat


Gimme P

P!!

Gimme E

E!!

Gimme N

N!!

Gimme A

A!!

Gimme T

T!!


As planned we went again to PD to take my specs. Elokkk je dier tertinggal atas kotak tisu di alamari itu. *haihhh*. I wasted RM100 for fuel + RM 20 ++ for toll fare just for you oh my dear specs!!

But of course we didn't waste that chance to go kechebur kechebur in the irresistable pool. TWICE okay. Once in the morning and once in the evening kerana ada orang itu mengidam mahu bermandi-mandi di pool dan berazam mahu menguasai teknik free style yang baru saya pelajari pagi itu. Oh ya, dengan teknik free style, anda boleh pergi lebih kilometer ok! I am so glad that I finally can swim, and breathing properly. I used to have problem with my swimming lesson and I was the slowest student in the class. Plus my swimming lesson was stopped in the middle coz I had to concentrate on my studies first back in KMB. Tapi bila belajar bersama kawan-kawan saya yang sewel itu dapat pula saya menguasai teknik berenang. Terima kasih kawan-kawan! Tak perlu saya membazir ratus-ratus bayar cikgu swimming for nothing!

Back to the story,after finished swimming that morning we shot to Melaka to met Ida. Then went to Mahkota Parade and ate at Seoul Restaurant. Makan steamboat sampai mati! Hahaha..The food was quite good and with the fact that we can eat as much as we want, oh, sungguh membahayakan! That evening we went again to PD and shot back home after Maghrib. Reached Shah Alam at about 9. Dine in at Medan Selera Sect 11, sent Ida back home and pulang ke rumah..

Anyway saya ada banyak benda nak diluahkan didada. Rasa membuak-buak nak berkata tetapi saya confused pula patut atau tidak saya bersuara. Tapi beginilah senang cerita, buat siapa-siapa yang risau, tiada perlu, okay. Kalau saya mahu buat, dan saya boleh buat, dah lama saya buat. Tak perlu tunggu jauh tak perlu pergi dekat, kalau saya nak buat, dah lama saya buat, seriously!

1 comment:

MOLY said...

besarnya pool
nak mandi !!
:(