Pages

June 15, 2008

Mood Update Meroyan


Abeslah mood update meroyanku udah datang. ngeheeee...

Well it was such a great week last week. Met up old frens. Catching up things. Time to loosen the wrinkles on the sunburn face. I wish time won't fly that fast. Gw mahu idup sebegini hingga bila-bila. >.<>
  • murtabak
  • sate
  • yong tau foo
  • ayam goreng mcd
  • seafood
  • donut kegilaan ramai. big apple je la baru. jco blum lagi. oh memang setapp..patutlah orang smua jadi gile
  • mom's kuetiau goreng
  • pucuk ubi masak lemak
  • jonny's thai beehoon
  • And now I have to get prepared for my Aussie trip next week. Yup, people I'm gonna be off to Aussie from June 23rd til July 8th. Will be in Gold Coast til 26th, Melbourne 26th-4th July and Sydney 4th July - 8 July. Right after I got back from Aussie I have to rush to Qlate for PPMC's Comittee Day until July 11th. Hohoho..sibuk bebenar eh!

    Results's out next Tuesday. Dangg super cuakk..please please please..let me stay a bit longer here in my home pleashhh??


    Photo proof kesunburnan saya. Perhatikan dua tona warna berbeza. Tsk.


    p/s : Kungfu Panda rocks!!! I love po the panda bong bong

    5 comments:

    MOLY said...

    hitam habis jadinya
    hahaha !!1
    ;D

    n Z r A said...

    a'aaa...hitammmmmm...bencik T_T

    Anonymous said...

    heh tuh gamba aper? betis or pehe?....

    n Z r A said...

    any part also doesnt matter lah. none of ur business i guess

    A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

    aussie gal, huh! ; )