Pages

June 04, 2008

I'm home

I'm home sweet home bebehhh....

It's so good to be home..erm..minus the fact that I was sweating the minute I stepped out of Gate 6 of KLIA. I know I know...sounded so blagak kan? Kill me..hahahhahah...8 bulan duduk ngan org Eskimo beb mane tak kulit buaya...

Journey back home was good and smooth. We traveled in group of 10. I must say I love traveling with them boys sebab ade kuli angkat barang. Lalalala...The moment we saw Malaysia Airlines at Heathrow......we were mesmerized. Excited. Speechless! Hahahhahaha..

Till now, 2 out of thousands food I craved for has been settled. My mom's fried kueytiow and steamed fish. Yummyyy...tomorrow I'm gonna go to Pasar Malam and buy murtabak and sate.

Jetlag? I dont think I have much problem of that. Tapi tatau la..baru 1st day tokleh nak kate ape..I slept at half past 1 last nite and woke up at 7. Kire ok la tu kannn..

Ok peeps. I have to configure my MacBabe setting to connect to home's network. Memang problem sungguh. Yesterday I was [ ] this close to throw away my MacBabe to the wall. Degil sungguh. Nasib abang is away to Labuan so I can use his desktop for the time being.

Friends, I'm still using my old Maxis number. 012 381 5005. Once I got my license renewed today, I can start jalan2 already..so ring me okayy???

Da~~

2 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

welcome home, bebeh!
:)

Anonymous said...

saya lah antara lelaki yang ikut kamu balik..tapi kuli segala kuli adalah sheeedooot. haha..enjoy summer hols weh. chow