Pages

June 01, 2008

ESOK SAYA BALIK MALAYSIA

I am back in Cork, safe & sound. Alhamdulillah :D

There's too much to be said about my recent trip to Bruxelles. And it is not fair to me to blog about it in this limited time and in my separuh mati punye penat condition. So I'm gonna save that to be blogged at Malaysia, or prolly later, today.

WHAT???? MALAYSIA?????

Yes people I'm going back T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I cant still believe it. Para rerakan yang masih berjuang, teruskan perjuangan okayh. Jangan stttreesss mahupun jeles..BERTAHANNNNNNNNN!! (gaya cerita Slam Dunk translated Malay)

Anyway here's a quick overview of the news I just heard from Dayah's blog and from my friend in Notts, Fiqah. Any of you still remember Atiq Stabillo? Yes, he is one of the student who pioneered the trend of berbelas-belas straight A1 and was chosen to be in the Stabillo advertisement. Well, he went to the same preparation as mine, Kolej Mara Banting and I could still remember how excited I was upon seeing him on my first day in KMB. He was selling burger at that time and me and my other friend excited excited coz jumpa Atiq Stabillo jual burger time first day kat KMB. Atiq Stabillo was a high calibered person I must say, tho I hadn't work under him, directly in KMB.

Back to the main point, Atiq Stabillo furthered his studies in University of Nottingham, UK, doing Medicine. But few days ago (it's either Friday or Friday's night) he was found unconscious on the floor of his bathroom by his roomate. He was then sent to the hospital and was earlier suspected to have suffered meningitis. Further diagnosis shown that he is suffering from Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) in his brain. It was said to be genetically inherited. To date, the news that my friend heard was he was refusing treatment BUT tatau la sekarang he has started to accept or not (check check check before u spread the words). And he was said to have kidneys problem too..

Now let's us spend some time to pray for Atiq's health, and may he survived this successfully. You can never underestimate the power of a Du'a, you know? At least pray may his condition stabilized.. oh maaaf, kuhilang kata-kata sudah..ngantoks..




Atiq's picture taken from www.iluvislam.com

Okay, I'm signing off, mates. I have tonnes of things waiting to be packed up. Oh excitednye sayeee =D

No comments: