Pages

April 01, 2008

Pitchas

Credit to Kak Azia for the pixies...


Final med & Belfast team

Team ape-ape je. psssttt...ktowang dpt medal dr diorg la..

Our team. during 1st match. Curik Kak Yusma.hee..

Discussion..

Ketika masih mampu tegak berdiri and mengvainkan diri..

I loike this pic..dunno why

Muke risau camno ekau nak angkek den??

Membebel sebab sakit. hee...

OK saat paling sakit....

The "laughing gas" Heee....but I could still feel the pain eventho I was put on it..

The stretcher ke bed ke wa pon tatau..

Pushed to ambulance

At that time Paul (the paramedic) told me there are lots of people taking pictures. And that's how he recognize we are Malaysian. LOL. He even told me to search my name in YouTube/Flickr to find my pictures. huhuhuhu....half consciously I told him : "i can't tolerate that kind of fame"

Yesterday quite a number of ppl visited me. Thanks K.Asma', Fairuz, Muizz, Lutfan, Shazep, Usop, Kamil and not to forget Dr Shidi for the painkiller. Sudahlah daku tidak buleh exercise makanan-makanan yg berada disisi oh sungguh membahayakan. Thank you anyway everyone. Really appreciate it..But of course, my heartiest gratitude goes to the Cauliklaffterians who have been greatest tuan rumah of all. May Allah reward all of u with abundance of goodness. And to those who've been giving moral support, thanks a lot. It really gets me going on strong & stronger.

Today I want to go back to Castlewhite. Tak training naik tangge lagi...but I'll try my best. Gotta finish up the laundry and tidy up my place. I'll figure out how but I know I need to get it done...

Now now now...a few points to ponder
  • should I bring a pair of shoes or only one shoe?
  • how am I gonna bring my jeans? And I have only 1 skirt..
  • should I check in my bag?
tralalalala~

1 comment:

Tengku Atique said...

LOL @ what the paramedic said :D a'ahkan, malaysians can be pretty obsessed with taking pictures, hoho.

hope everythings okay during the trip to istanaputih!