Pages

March 22, 2008

No Air...No Air..

I hereby announce that :

Easter holiday starts todayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday after Wany's FM1003 paper we went out to town. My anatomy test? Don't ask. The written test was such a torturing paper. The flag test was quite okay. Hope that'll pull my marks up.

Went to town but very indecisive. Wanted to watch 10000 BC but canceled after some considerations. Then went to Dunnes & Tesco to buy groceries. Met Nida & Aliyah and then went to dine in at Istanbul with Yasmin...

With Aliyah on the bus..

Planned to make soto. We've bought the ingredients but since we were still full with the kebabs so decided to rest first. Watched this one hell of a funny drama - SINDARELA. Hahaha...seriously I think I appreciate more of those drama when I'm here compared to Malaysia. The story was unique. Must be one hell of creative scriptwriter. Raja Inderapura panggil anak mangkuk smua...hahhaha..mentibang smua kuar..

And of utmost important.........my *hawt*hawt* bebeh...

Tengku Haidarrrrr~ aka Remy Ishakk
The story was ridiculous, yes I admit. And I was kinda tortured throughout the way too. But I find this story rather interesting so had to put on forward on certain stupid part..Ade mak tiri suka karaoke. And the main actress duduk kat setinggan but she owns a MacBook, digicam and a scooter. Cool heh? hahaha...wtffff...But of course, kalau boleh part tengku haidar nak put on slow motion pun takpe..heee....

So we ended up with no soto that nite. But early that morning Kamil called and asked us to make extra nasi lemak since he was ambushed by the Dublin guys. Banang, Kudin, Azrul, Aizat, Pesol arrived at Cork all the way from Belfast on their road trip. Wany and I made nasi lemak with ayam rempah. After hearing the names.....we decided to cook the whole 2 kg of rice..hehehe...and came up with 5 pots of rice okay!?!?!? Hahahaha...Even used the normal pan to cook the rice..

Terbalekkan kepala anda okay. Senaman untuk harini

Anchovies, cucumber and eggs

Tralala...the whole course

The nasi lemak tasted okay okay aje...And there were leftovers pun...But planned to bring them to picnic tomorrow. Yes, I might be going to picnic with Nida and Min...heheheheh...

But now I'm all alone :( Wany's off to Brussels and the rest went on with their own holiday trip.The left ones are me, Nida, Kamil, Shidot and Fendi. And Nida is off to Dublin this Sunday. Tinggal lah saye bersama jejaka2 itu. They'll be going out from Cork on the same day as mine too..

No comments: