Pages

March 28, 2008

Biyatch

My right middle finger is bigger than the left one. LOL. Not making it a big deal, but it seriously hurts if I clench my fist.

Today I would declare the stinki-est day in my life. Bangun. Netball. Tertido. Gi town amik the Manchester girls. Hehehe...but not until just now. I've took a longggggg shower to wash away all the worriness and stress. Walaupun masuk bilik stress itu wujud kembali, at least I manage to reduce the snowballing stress kan. Nanti tak pasal-pasal mahu perang dunia kesembilan berlaku.

And ever heard that u'll suffocate if u turn on the heater and shut off the window? What's the point of using heater if u still let the freezing breeze inside?

You tell people u're all stressed up with your studies, family and lover. And you justify your kecurangan on the basis of I-am-stress-I-need-ppl-to-take-care-of-me. What the fish, people, what the hell?? Cisss, pantang sungguh saya melihat perkara begini berleluasa. KeCurangan. Hypocrisy.

But at the end of the day, other people are enjoying their life and I will be left alone, full of anger. So it's better to suck up everything and pretend like u're the heartless and eyeless thing who doesn't give a damn on how ppl ruin/run their life. Unless if u step up into my privacy la of course kan. I guess this is the lesson learnt from my past. Cursing and Ignoring ppl like a total stranger. Thanks to the 2 people of my past who taught me this invaluable lesson of life.

2 months, Nadz. There're just 2 months to go :)

Sing along with me : "everything's gonna be allrighttttttt~"

No comments: