Pages

December 28, 2007

St Stephen's day

Is a boxing-day-like of Cork. But it's on 27th of December instead of 26th...
I didn't shop much since I had spared my money for UK trip..


For One More Day by Mitch Albom, the same author of Tuesday With Morrie. dah lama nak beli buku ni tapi terlupa2. When I read Ida's blog baru teringat balek..
Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinesella - the book I gave Ida for her bday. hehe
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini - When I was in MPH, this book is one of the most wanted book. Huerm...sebab tu saye tertarik nak beli kot?
And Abang, this is yours. Sila kekalkan keSliman anda kerana ini adalah t-shirt budak2 berumur 14tahun yg sama sizenya dgn size S adult (dah out of stock)
p/s : This is the jersey RWC 2007 version. The shop assistant told me it's a bit different from the usual one since France's nye rules ke hape tah prohibited the team from advertising their sponsor on the jersey. Kalau jersey biase ade O2 (Vodafone) nye lambang..

No comments: