Pages

August 19, 2007

Kenduri saya

A big thanks to them people who made it to my house ;
Ila - jauh dari Klate, it's time to return the favour
Fuzah, Wawa, Chemi for the sleepover
Nadiah - dari UTP sanggup turun. terharu~
Ida and Wani - plajar Universiti yg tekun. thanx a lot
Syahir - from Malacca all d way to Shah Alam and back to Malacca in one day. thanx a lot
Hakim - from UIA; after a phone call, he finally came to my house. Aku tau ko sayang aku~ thanx dtg walaupun naek skuter jauh2 pastu parents takde kat umah
Aizat & Syazwan..eventho memasing ade hall
Shera and Hazmi
Shazif, Akram, Alwi, Idris - haha..tak sangka anda kenal saya..haha lg skali
Fadzrul - finally made it to my house after 7 yrs of frenship. ngeh ngeh..at least ade la skali kan?
Fattah, Empa, Nadia
Nab & Laily - wlaupun lmbt..smpat makan tapai
Fiqah, Mun, Madihah, Aishah
Afif, Kacip & Tom
Yatie & Megat -* hot the couple*
Kapes
Mila

the family...east side to the west side...thanks a lot..my atoks- I love the both of you dam much!!!!
thousands trillion zillion thanks..especially to Mak Tip & Mak Pah - the two VVIP , the big women behind the scene..

the neighbours - for the angpau and the Doa..

err...did I left anybody out?


Thanks for the Doa...for the presence
Knowing that this gonna be the last get together before I leave, it's a lil bit different when I said goodbye. The atmosphere was saddening..I could feel the tears but managed to hold them on from raining
I wish more of them could make it..but..

Tiada gune merajuk hati. But damn I'm a bit dissappointed..especially those who needed to be texted/asked/called, baru nak inform takleh datang coz of this & that. Kalau tak tanye..damn they'll make me waiting all day long..Can't u just spent a few cents texting me ur absence so I would stop hoping?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jgn sedey2 okehs. so sorry sbb tak dpt dtg. kene prepare utk midterm test. jgn lupe kasiktau date nk fly okey. =)

all the best! :)