Pages

July 17, 2007

Hehehe...anyone care to step up? -> RESULTS!

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


So..a few ppl took up this test. A few clicked on the link, but didn't try it.
Why?
You don't know me?
Afraid of getting low marks?
Ahahaha...this is just a simple test. NO. U don't get punished for getting low marks but I've intended to give ppl who scored perfectly a lil treat from my 1st pay but aahhh..too bad...the time's up, ppl! =P

So here goes the Q and A! Tidak perlulah anda mencube mnjawab lagi and score perfect marks smata2 mahu mnghabiskan duit gaji saye ye..Pluang itu dah ditutup~

Question #1
Smua ini adalah nickname underground nickname saye within family kecuali...
NOBODY IN THE FAMILY EVER CALLED ME NAD! Mom n bro calls me Adek. When no other adek's around, i'm called adek. Or else they wud just call my name without the D (and H at times). My paternal family calls me Nazira(h). And i'm the KakJiah among the lil cuzzies.

Question #2
Dulu kecik2 nyaris2 saya dinamakan .... oleh atuk saye
It's SABARIAH. Maybe I've been showing off my impatient-ness since I was born so he thought the name would change me! OMG I couldn't imagine if that is really my name..

Question #3
All-time favourite tagline saye..
What u give u get back. Been using this since SMSS. Since form 1. Selak buku BUDI and u'll see this words under my name. Just love it. And sometimes I made my judgement based on it.

Question #4
Shopping complex yg saye tak brape gemar..
KLCC wud be the place. I just don't know y. Despite MidV being the place of every teary/emo moment of moi, my love remained strong.OU is better than KLCC and Summit USJ is just the perfect place to let off the tenseness..tehehehe..

Question #5
Perkara yg paling menghilangkan kesabaran saye..
That would be org bawak kete lambat. Everytime I bump into this slow movers, I'd go half insane, cucuk2 the car until it speeds up or change lane. I've no problem waiting. As I've been waiting all this while. Patiently or not is another case la kan. Buat keje ngan org yg saye tak suke is another thing that I could tolerate. I could still pose a smelly smell with ppl I don't like. I can remain calm (but slowly breaking inside la..) and Workload burden is just another piece of cake that been eaten throughout my school yrs. tarahalll punya~

Question #6
Negeri di Msia yg saye dah lame tak lawat...
Been to Terengganu and Kelantan several time last year. And Johor is tanah tumpahnya darah ibuku, nenet and atokku serta 17 (minus 4) anak2 mereka. Kedah is the best option I guess?

Question #7
The untrue combination of my fav songs..
The key would simply goes to the singer that i don't like. I dislike Kylie Minogue. And Kaiser Chefs' everyday I love u less and less is simply annoying. And other songs? I just love 'em. Saye layan dangdut dikala saat exam yg tension just to keep me awake and alive. Juga dikala sesi kariyoke bsama dua hot chicks saye. (tp saye n Fuzah je beautiful liars.oh beyonce beyonce~ shakira shakira~) Last Night is my msg tone. Kernaku sayang kamu is the tone for SMSS folk (harus tukar jap agi nih. smpena cinta yg dah mati~)

Question #8
Name foreign atheletes yg saye suke sbb nama dier enak disebut..
Simply NARONGCHAI VACHEEBARAN. Thai's footballer. Don't ask me why. U go figure it out yourself. Cube sebut...tak rase enak ke??? Enaknyeeee...Anyway most ppl got this Q correct I guess u're agreeing with me la kan? kan? kan?

Question #9
Pakcik saye yg paling geng skali..
This one is u know me, then u wud definitely know this too. Zack saje yg ilang ingatan. Cikpiiiiiiiii is my fren of 13 yrs u know? All of them stayed with me (of varied periods la). But only Cikpi is my true fren! (tapi kalau jawab test ni sure gagal nye! haha)

Question #10
Soalan bonus...siri Sinchan number bape yg saye blum ade? hahaha
Ohhh..ni mmg bonus pun! Hahaha..team rugby should never answer 17 and 44 hokayyy??? Yg korang slalu dok pinjam tuh sila peka skit dgn numbernye! Eventho buku tu cam dah worn off skit tp kena peka! I'm starting to collect ShinChan. That day I went to LowYat Plaza I bought 4 series (1-4. sebab wani x kasi bli lebih2 nnt overspent tak ckup nak beli bag) Then I got extra money, I asked Wani to buy number 5-8 2 weeks ago (still hasn't got it till now. bile la nak jumpe wani ni..aihh)

Ahahahaha...it's interesting to see how ppl went tembak-ing the Qs. To my amazement, encik Musnaz whom I know just a few hours ago managed to outdo Epul n EncikZarif! Ni sure slalu gune dadu time exam neyh~~~ And Ida n Nab maen tipu eehhhhh...amik 2 kali..takde2 aku takkan blanjenye..mase dah tamat!

Thanx to those who tried. Hahaha..tidaknye saye kecik hati kamu score low marks ke ape...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalu saye try... pasti dpt 0 markah... sbb x kenal btul2... hahaha...

zliah said...

oihh nadz.cubaan pertama daku dalam keadaan tergesa2.maka hasilnya tidak seberapa.
cubaan kedua,bile sudah tenang.
tlupe la pule nama yg atok ko nk bg.
haha ko ade bgtau dulu mase form3 ke form4 tah. lupe daaa~
saya mmg mudah lupe (!-_-)

ala salah satu.
blanje blanje blanje! :P

n Z r A said...

EncikPalie : tp kalo awak hebat menghentam cam EncikMusnaz tu musti bleh score nye...

Ida : takdeeeee....tak aciiiiiii....tak perfect score!!!!

zliah said...

alahai~ perfect score ni mcm program mase kite f5 dulu la pulak :p haha yg kat ILDAS tu. ingt x??

n Z r A said...

haha ingat2~
tp tak ingat pun benda yg signifikan time tu~
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

nadz kire ok lah tu aku dpt 50%.. x fail.. tgk sape yg dpt 30% lg teruk.. maksudnyer aku ttp sayang ko..hahah
zairin