Pages

July 17, 2007

Happy!

2 days ago I was told by my Sr Exec to help MPH Tesco Klang with their Stock Take (ke Tick? ke Check? err...not quite sure). I was told to be there by 7 am.

Apeeeee...7 am??????


So yesterday morning, after sahur (psstt..smalam 1 Rejab) I didn't sleep back, but had to toughen up myself, took shower on that freezing cold morning. 6.40 am sharp on the clock I departed from my house, drove 130km/h to the destination..
and to make it worse, I left my purse at home!
I drove crazily with very high chance to be summoned by the authority without a license. That would double the compound y'know????

But Praise be to The Almighty nothing bad happened. I continued with the ST. Miss BL was there (one of the upper level MPH mngr). She kept on nagging on every single thing against her favour...
"Ini damage apsat manyak sgt aa..u tak bleh tau...ini kena return.."
"Haiya...apa pasal ini Kilometrico stock manyak sgt haaa...??"
"Haiya..ini buku u tgk..tahun bile punye aaa...4-5 years ago tau..ade olang bace lagi keee??"

and on and on and on...

Approx at 11am I shot back home for the left purse. Managed to touch up the make up and rushed to SACC. Arrived. Settled the claim (every single km + toll + parking..pheeww..makcik kayoo!!).
And yesterday was the happiest day in my working life, I should say. No that pain-in-the-ass ppl. No bad things.
I was merrily arranging the children books. Lalala~ Lalala~ Siap buat housekeeping lagi..until my boss rase aneh dgn kerajinan saye..huhuhuhu...
Then I held up from bursting into laugh when there was one not-so-girl (i hope u understand) daringly asked A for his number. Mmg kellles ko mak...I tabik spring! hahaha *lariikkk*

Syahir, cmon join the club. Zack pun da keje tau...But I couldn't imagine what type of work would suit u best? tehehehe..

No comments: