Pages

July 09, 2007

Hari Yang Cerah Untuk Jiwa Yang Sepi

Awalnyaaaaaaaaaa saya bangun harini!!!

Waking up early is so refreshing. I wish I could do this everyday... (Yeah, I wish!~)

A shoutout posted from a guy with a bigmouth friend reads : Suddenly feel that working at this time is not appropriate...bla bla..

And yup, this is one of the very few occasions I'm agreeing to his words (hahah.no offence fuz)
Family and friends. The two Fs that made up my whole life, and yet I'm leaving them behind to satisfy my shopaholic desire?
Tika saat ini, I should spend more time with mom and bro (but they're working. and they are VERY busy)
Tika saat ini, I should spend time with my Beloved Friends (but they're busy studying)
Tika saat ini, I should grab the chance to visit my separate-hundreds-km-away-KMB friends
(tiada alasan)
Tika saat ini, I should help MakPah's children with their preparation (tiada alasan)

Dilemma....Dilemma....

Y has been telling me to quit the job. But adoihh...when I reviewed my shopping and to-do list, they just won't let me to do so. I know, mak is more than mampu to give me the $$ but...I just feel....GUILTY?

Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusanku....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jiwa yg sepi? why?

zliah said...

nadz sopi.
haha sopi shahyarani ke sopinah darmo? ;p

n Z r A said...

palie : jiwa sepi sbb tiada yg sudi menemani. ohhhh bkan main jiwang lagi ahh..
pagi2 ni sepi la..rase kosong je.tp tenang

ida : ahahahaha ida...gunakanlah dynamo utk membasuh baju kurung kedah buatan tanganmu itu!

zliah said...

haha amboih sejak bile pulak keje dengan dynamo ni,jd promoter dynamo? ;p btw,ko simpan lg ke baju kurung kedah buatan sendri tu?