Pages

July 31, 2007

A 20-y-old me

Thanks to Fuzah, Wani and CheMi.
Thanks for the seafood-treat and the outing.
You made my day =D
I Love u all to bits

And those who wished/called/YM-ed/texted/testi-ed
You guys are much appreciated.
Thanks for remembering =D

Ida, I miss you~
Zack I miss miss you
Why-lah kite takde teleport/pintu doraemon.

My 20th bday wasn't that bad.. =D
Plus..I've got an EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT which I'll treasure throughout my life.
wow gile sentimental..
Haha but really. That day. That single click. That moment. It was really a day to remember =D
Kekuatan kenangan terindah yang memberi saya semangat untuk terus tersenyum hingga sekarang
What was it?
Biarlah rahsia~

And of the utmost important (walaupun tgh conflict luaran skit skang)
THANX MAK FOR BRINGING ME TO THE WORLD, 20 YEARS AGO
THANX FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THE WORLD UP UNTIL NOW
and THANX FOR THE TRUST AND LOVE

No comments: