Pages

June 07, 2007

Okay, u'll start working on Monday

....Erks?..

2 days ago mak texted me a short, and very SHOCKING msg :

i got u a job. start tomorrow


And of course, I freaked out, called her 2 seconds after I read her text.
After 2-3 mins of arguing, so yeah, i'll be seeing the Mr I-dunno-who on Thursday

So here comes Thursday, and after 3 rounds of tawaf within the same area, a quick amik angin at section 9, a plate of spaghetti@ pizza hut, I finally got to "discuss" about my work

Honestly, SAYA SANGAT BLUR and I'M NOT VERY GOOD IN DEALING WITH PPL. So I ended up nodding to all his words.

Sh*t #1
"So basically u'll be dealing with the ppl from my batch. RMC `77. Yada yada bla bla.....U'll be making phone calls..yada yada "
Reason : D'uh, didn't I tell u I'm not good in dealing with ppl. Oh of course I didn't tell u...

Sh*t #2
"Erm..mane I nak letak u eh? Oh okay, u'll be working in this office.."
Reason : Work in office? Shoooootttt...sticking my butt all day long, sungguh tak produktif dan sangat tak membantu dalam menghilangkan kalori okay?!?!?

Sh*t #3
"Oh, u'll be working 5 days a week. From 9 to 5.30 pm And Saturday tu...depends la if u are needed"
Reason : Waniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....Mana pergi joli...mana pergi lari2...basikal...saya nak naik basikallll...

Sh*t #4
"Okay, u'll start working on Monday"
Reason : Erghhhhh Genting? Langkawi? Cuti-cuti Malaysia?????????????
Tsk tsk...

Apart from the numbered sh*t, I think, I'm okay with the job. Errr....no harm in trying pun kan? I'll try to fix the time with my joli life n my new working life...

I can't really tell what is my job scope, coz me myself is quite clueless on what should I do. I hope everything would go okay. Can't believe I'm starting that fast!

P/S: Yesterday, WE had fun. Pixies up later ppl. My camera is kidnapped by Wani =D


Wish Me Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: