Pages

April 15, 2007

To be able to smile (whole-heartedly) again..

I have finally :
  • went to Mid Valley
  • watched a movie
  • met up with dear friends (and had a wonderful rubbish talking with em)
  • drove my car
Huhu....hence the mission and the reason why I decided to go back this week is accomplished. I am so happy =)

Yesterday we (me, fuzah, wani and SESEORANG-maaf identiti terpaksa dirahsiakan =P) went to Mid Val and watched a very appetite-suppressing movie called Hannibal Rising. Zack u called it a boring movie!?!?!?!?!?! Honestly, I am not disgusted with the cannibalism and cruelness of that Hannibal guy because I believe he has a strong reason to do that. But don't u think the story went a bit far serta mampu mengganggu tidur-tidur malam yg lena. Had lil kids were allowed to watch this movie, I bet they would be haunted with nitemares sampai ke tua. Hohohoho..Just like those horror stories we used to hear back in 10 - 15 years ago ....

"Hantu tu nak darah anak dara 40 org. Dier pakai susuk, pastu takleh tgk cermin. Skali dier tertengok cermin, muke dier jadi buruk balik"
"Hantu tu cakap Assalamualaikum-kum-kum....jgn bukak pintu kalo org kasi salam camtuh!!!!!"
"Hantu tu...hantu ni.....jangan...."
We (the abovementioned name + shera) talked about those horror-horror stories that haunted our childhood. We found it very amusing how those stories managed to be passed around to almost all lil kiddos that grew up at our era. Come to think of it, dulu mane ade internet? Hohoho..and almost all of us heard the same story with a minor minor change in the plot. Pelik kan?!? Are the stories true? Does the hantu kum kum really exist? DOes the hantu-nak-darah-anak-dara-40-org managed to complete her mission?

Ohoh..biarlah ia menjadi suatu misteri....nusantara~
In a darker side, the internet connection here at home sucked yesterday. Luckily I called the streamyx hotline or else I'd be pissing off my way back to McB. But heck where's Grey's Anatomy episode 20!?!?!?!? Nab said it would be on air again on 12th April but I couldn't find GA S03E20 in MegaTorrent nor TorrentSpy!?!?!?!? Dimanakah? Kemanakah? Arghhhh....Don't tell me they went on hiatus again!?!?!?!

Aiyoh Time's up. There are many things I'd like to spill out but I guess in the mean time I have to swallow and keep them in my depressed-cerebrum first. I have to pack things up. I guess this is the last time I'll be posting from my home sweet home since The Exam is going to start in +/- 2 weeks time!

Last but not least, terimalah sebuah sajak yang lahir dari medulla oblongata yg depressed (meaning-i did them unconsciously, it just slipped out from my hand. It's like I'm breathing them out. hahahaha)

Malasnya nak balik McB...saye akan jadi depressed lagi
Malasnya nak balik McB...saye jadi tertunggu-tunggu lagi
Malasnya nak balik McB...result IUMC tak kluar-kluar lagi
Malasnya nak balik McB...saye tak tahan dgn certain2 ppl yg attitude cam ***i
Malasnye nak balik McB...saye ade exam, kena kuat2 study
Malasnya...malasnya...oh tak tahan lagi!!!!

No comments: