Pages

April 20, 2007

Momentum = mv

where :

m is equal to mass and v is the velocity.

If that formula is true, and workable to any situations, considering my extravaganza weight and my velocity (just an assumption. i never measured my velocity though) I should have high momentum!!! And I've got to keep this momentum high until the last seconds in my business and management 2nd paper !!!!!

Does that mean I cannot lose my weight? Or should I run faster?

But I wanna lose weight! And I don't want to lose my momentum either...

Arghhh...........


************

The Exam is just a few days away. Can u believe it?? I mean, I'm approaching to the end of my 2 years bittersweet IB experience!! Gler tak percaya!

All this while, I never thought I could still survive IB and not losing my sanity.

Oh wait, I think at times I did lost my sanity. Serperti semalam, I went half-insane again! I slept at 3 am reading Dragon Ball Z manga (in my laptop). I just couldn't help it....The temptation, the seduction is just so...irresistable. Now that 8 books are down, 34 more to go!! Aihh..so much la for the kerisauan nak exam sume...tipu btull...

Anyway, does anyone know how to use the word IA appropriately? IA bukan untuk benda selain orang ke? I never know when to use the IA word but whenever I used it, my teacher(s_ --> teacher dari sains slangor sampailah ke KMB) would angrily circle it with red marks! Oh please help me, I'll be taking the last MALAY paper in my life (hopefully) next 2 weeks and I'd really want to use the right word at the right place. Malay is my mother tongue and it would be so shameful if I'm not able to excel in that paper!!!!!!

Aihhh....cpat lah May 18th berlalu. I think my saneness is deteriorating..

Last but not least, buat diri saya sendiri :->

BERUSAHA!!!!! BERTAHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: