Pages

December 22, 2006

Mission ? errrm....quite accomplished!

Gagaga, seriously I'm not a morning person. But now it's only 7.07am but I've already hitting the keyboard. So my first success :

Wake up earlier


Thanks to waqi, my warak classmate who took the trouble to wake me up. Your effort is much appreciated.

As told before, I went to Mid Valley yesterday. Yesterday, I would declare it as "hari mari jumpe kawan2 lame dari kecik dulu" (pls read it using doraemon's intonation when he came out with a device) Surprise2 I met Nur Fatin Amira, my friend back in primary sch at Hicom. I didnt realise until she called me and I was "hah???? Fatinn??" Hahaha..I havent seen her since 2000,maybe? Tho we live in the same area and we cud reach each other's house within 3 minutes drive or 7 minutes walk (precise gler)

Next I met epul, (at the same place I met Fatin) with his frens. Didnt talk much tho. I think he's catching up movies but me and Fuzah had to continue with MY mission.

Wont elaborate more on my MISSION until it is fully accomplished.


I stumbled upon my senior's photopage and guess what, some of them have already married. I guess time really flies.Back then, she was my Presiden Pengawas Pusat Sumber (a glamorous name of Librarian) She was not one of those hotthecouple nor hotkebebeh (erm..org bkan smss tak paham kot) but she's already married! My ex-2nd head prefect, kak mum is expecting her 1st baby! 1st baby weyh, not even married, but is also expecting baby! Huiyooo...I cud still remember how I used to immitate her soft voice.

"Kalau kesalahan A,korang terus buat,jadi kesalahan B.Kalau kesalahan B,korg terus buat..jadi kesalahan C,kalau terus buat,jadi kesalahan D.."


My seniors, cudnt remember ALL of their name but I cud recognise my x roomates, kak day-o&kak kt. Ade kak alin,kak ainul,jemir,rashid,daud barieng,kakzubeq,kak eli,edren,kak zack pastu ade cam mat che' kot.Hoho, tak ingat sgt sudah..

I wonder...hurrm...in 5 years time, among my batch, who would be the first to tie the knot eh? I'm so excited to know what would happen next. My theory is, I dont think those who are in love and couple bagai nak rak would be the 1st to step further. He/She/They might be the ones yg low-profile...Hahaha..They??? I mean, like marrying each other (in our batch)?? owhhhhh...touch-wooddddd.....hope it would not be me!! I know how my batchmates are. I also know to what extent they cud stay to be pain in one's ass. Hee...So let's hope that all of us will reach the ultimate happiness, tho our path will never crossed again.

P/S : Today's plan? Erm.Ayu and Wani is dying to watch CICAKMAN.Huh..sabo je lah

No comments: