Pages

December 11, 2006

As promised. Highlights on my life for past few hours + days + weeks

Of University Application
Dec 4- And so the green application form has finally been submitted to Pn Sharifah. Been devoting my weekend (right after the Chem Exam) to the application essay though all 6 of us will get to be interviewed (insyaAllah) For the time being, all I need to do is to brush up my communication skills, my language and my utmost fear, my nervous system. I think I am suffering from a severe neurological problem that my nervous system would fail me each time I feel..nervous? Even so, I would like to thanks those who have been helping me with the "There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the middle" essay. Thanks Nabila and Syed for "the wisdom". Thanks Miss Nina? for erm..apapejelah.

Of Tests and Mini Exams
Dec 2,5,6 - The broken-promised-sem-3-xde-exam tests were held on those dates. They were chemistry, agama and biology, respectively (to the dates). Chemistry? Limited time (though the time is neither shortened nor lengtened LOL) Agama? Incomprehensible questions but, hey, huhu, let's keep this secret among my team rugby. Shh..Biology? Oh, what's with the Caretta caretta turtle species questions? They were so...torturing?


Of Taska Sayangku (hah..changed name to Taska Annur??? euuuwwwwhhhh...) Graduation
Dec 6 - After the torturing biology test, I had to drag myself to the LT 1 for the graduation. Although my body screamed for a nice rest on my bed, I strengthened myself to be comitted and helped them with the preparation. After we prepared the LT, we went back for maghrib. I came late because I stole the time to do my Malay essay (yeap, managed to settle it within 1 hour). Soon after I came into the preparation room and grabbed Ansor to help him changing I've forgotten all the pain and tiredness.

NotTecherLatifah(sori I forgot her name) : Okey. Cepat2 siap. Ansor tukar baju cantik!!! Cepat!!!!
Excited Ansor : Akak!! tadi mak kite tepuk kuat2 time kite nyanyi!!!
Tired Me : La...yeke?? Akak tak smpat tgk Ansor td. Akak dtg lambat..
Excited Ansor : Laaa...yeke?!! Nape akak dtg lmbt?? Kite dah abeh dah nyanyi ngan menari
Tired Me : Ala...akak lambat mandi la...takpe lepas ni ansor nak berlakon kan? Akak tgk nnt tepuk kuat2
NotTeacherLatifah : Alamak!!! Salah2!! Cepat2 tukar balik baju tadi!!!!
Terkejut Me : Aiseyh ansor arini kite maen superman la. Cepat tukar2 baju!! Camne nak pakai samping ni?? Farid!!! Samping ni dier nye belah kat tepi ke kat tgh eh?!?


LOL.Moral of the story. Believe in yourself. If sumthing went wrong, it's not u. It's the torned-samping's fault. =)


Of Lowyat and Eating Metal Sponge
Dec 9 - Managed to drag Ida along with me to satisfy my craving because I'm in serious need of an external hard disk to occupy my nearly overload laptop. Heuheuheu..Before I went to fetch Ida, Syahir texted me and luckily, he was thinking of the same place too. I parked my car at KL Sentral and took monorel to Imbi Plaza. Surveyed almost every place that sells external harddisk (yg perasan je la. didnt manage to stopby at places within our "blind spot" =P) and finally we decided to buy the cheapest external hard disk among the ones we surveyed. Though the casing was a lil bit....unattractive but, hell who cares. By the way, it differed from the other by RM8! That is just the same amount as the parking fee at KL Sentral u know? (no wonder other ppl didnt even dare to park at that place) Syahir and his curly hair (no, they are not separated =P) tagged along with us after we finally settled down at the shop. Went to Shokudo and after some serious thinking, we ordered our food. Syahir managed to make friends with mr-pat-on-the-back (LOL) and I got my mr-refill-icelemontea? Oh by the way, my tasteless-kuetiow had some additional ingredient in it. It was a piece of detached metal sponge (the one that u use to sental periuk.Yeap, that shiny metal sponge)! Oh yummy!

Of Half-day Balik kampung
Dec 10 -Went back to Muar on Sunday morning with my mom. She wanted to send the newly-bought radio to my grandma so she could spend her days listening to some ceramah and Quran recital. I know, for some reason my mom really wanted to go back and see her parents so I agreed to accompany her. I'm such a nice daughter =)) Since mom was sleepy and tired, I drove from Muar to S.Alam and had a terrifying experience when it suddenly rained cats and dogs. takut gilerrrrr....

Of Mid Valley
Dec 11 - I've finally watched CINTA!!!!!!!!! Had to strain my tears gland so it would not burst out. Brought along my lil cousins, mira and ain since ALL of my friends had watched the movie. Nuff said, wait for my next post for CINTA - movie review, and CINTA, the universal feeling. Nabila, be prepared, this is the part where I'm gonna put u in!

Ta~
(a happier, smiling me)

Ade lagi ke yg tertinggal eh?

No comments: