Pages

October 01, 2006

self discovery


sleeping : main hobby during ramadhan.aih..makruh pose

Life is a journey of self-discovery. U may choose the long,boring highway or u may opt for a nearer,adventurous shortcuts. It depends on how would u like your timeline of life is spent and other factors do contribute in choosing your path.

In life, no one could ever run from getting older. No matter how many pills u consumed, how many bottles of anti-ageing u put on you wrinkle-face, u can never change the fact that your age is increasing.However what scare me most is when maturity (read: maturity, not puberty!) comes in. Argh..I think my increasing age is doubled when maturity comes in.I've started to think about future which I believe is quite terrifying especially when I dont usually imagine of a happier life.

Nevertheless, getting older and matured contribute to a happier life, I guess. Because u will start to reason out everything positively (yeke?) and eventually u will find some sort of relieveness when u know there's something good awaits u at the end of the day (the art of sedapkan hati sendiri). The biggest reason why I like to imagine of bad ending instead of happier plot is I dont want to get hurt when the result comes out. I dont want to moan and groan when life didnt turn out to be what I've expected. I've enough of that,I guess?

Anyway life in IB seems to get better (again YEKE???). Ok at least not as miserable as before.Maybe because the packed schedule and endless quizzes and workloads have put aside all the miseries. What makes thing better is I can now look and see(usha?) and meet all KMBian without the feeling of killing them.No more that frowning looks and I-want-to-shoot-you-till-ur-head-berkecai looks.

So who's behind this sudden change of point of view? No, there are no spesific person. It's just the matter of time.So I guess the time has come today (note:grey's anatomy, season 3, episode 1.hahah) Maybe the air-con'd classroom also helped.And friends? Ermm..better than before. Tp I still havent widen my social network yet. Paiseyh susah la. Saya ni kan pemalu orgnyer :> ekekeke..yeye jer. But seriously I do have problem to make new friends.

The presence of an umbrella to help me through the rain also helped. A lot,i guess. But, u know, how reliable an umbrella is?
Still, it's the matter of time.
I hope i'll be okay.
I hope..
Erm..

An ex-bestfriend once told me : Jgn bermain dengan api.

But...selagi tak terbakar diri sendiri, bole tak saya main2 dengan kehangatan api?

huhuhu..

No comments: