Pages

October 06, 2006

lucky number 9

I would like to declare this week as the lucky number 9 week.

Syukur Alhamdulillah...

Happy #1
I managed to redeem myself in my English Oral. I've been haunted by the *^&%$# feeling after my 1st oral english. Down, feeling depressed, I promised not to let myself down again. NEVER. I woke up that morning, took my sahur, prayed, bathed and went on with my strategies. Strategy 1 : listen to Hitz.fm so I could familiarise myself with English words. Strategy 2 : Read CLEO. Strategy 3: Pray a lot!! The whole body is shivering that day. My muscle werent contracting properly, my heart palpitated and I was so tak tenang! We went in, put on our ears to the radio. Allah knows how happy I was when they decided to discuss on internet.Money investment summore. Nyehehehe...And the score was a nice 9/10 / 9/10 / 9/10. Alhamdulillahhh.....

Happy #2
My TOK (Theory of Knowledge) Group Presentation. This was another worst fear. I need to work hard since my presence in Mr Siraj (my tok teacher) class has never been significant. He talks to Subha, Madihah, Syifa' he remembers Azfar Nabila Iqbal but not me. Never. So I needed his attention and tried to give my best. Since I have a serious anxiety disorder, I depended much on my text so I would not blabber. Again, I had a muscular problem that day. Went in and out toilet twice. I woke up late. Managed to swallow 2 bijik dates and drink a gulp of water. Everything seemed not okay that morning but things started to go back to places after that. And, the score was...19/20!! Yes, 19!!

And that was the the story behind the lucky number 9

Sometimes, umbrella itself couldnt really protect me from the harsh rain. I might need a raincoat.

Had I given a choice, I would choose to stay low. Keep out of problems, all the time.


Hazey Dazey Shah Alam. As hazy as my heart. Haha yeye jer

Will be back.Later

No comments: