Pages

August 04, 2006

sickening

I've just dine at an Italian Restaurant besides Burger King in Taipan. And I feel soOoOoo sick. Why on Earth I cant tolerate cheese?? I can eat pizza. I can "eat" fresh milk..(if n only if it comes with breakfast cereal) but I cant tolerate excessive cheese kot? I dun think I'm a lactose-intolerance kind of person. Abis la gue osteoporosis kalo tak minum susu.

~!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$!@~~

Words of wisdom to my dearest fwens

Fuzah, cmon girl do better. U are getting farther from me and I am trying my very best to understand u but I kept on failing

Lan, be a good man. Lead a good life. Dont keep on breaking other ppl's heart.

Fadzrul, get a life.
!@$#%^&*(*)(


I bought new spectacles. Uwaa...my astigmatism nye power increase!! Hampeh tul la. I had difficulties to choose which one. I like the esprit's shape but I like the levis' frame.
Levis



Esprit

And I end up with the Levis! Nyaha..tho the frame makes my face looks wider.But it's ok. I love the frame!

Oh. I wud like to express my gratitude to my McB frens who gave me these presents (Figure 1.1)
alt="" />
figure 1.1

Luckily I texted them earlier about the cake that my Mom bought or else they wud have wasted their money. Anyway thanx a lot and I really like them all.
To Nabila=lembu terjojol anda mmg comel.Serious.secomel ketam comel.nyett
To Ila=I like that butterfly brooch.syg nak pakai nnt tercabut
To Che Nad=gler motivating ah hadiah ko.thanx for the cute leprechaun-ireland-pencil
To Madihah n Aimi=thanx for the err..handphoneaccesory thingy.Suits my "appetite".Nice and simple n ade my name too
To Mak=for the cake n the card and the pen, and the love, I LOVE U SO MUCH

All in all I can draw an uncertained conclusion where do I stand in other ppl's life throughout this bday experiment. Not 100% true but I think the result is reliable.

Okay I feel so sick after this terrible cheese experience. The smell of the cheese is so sickening! Gotta pee,refill n sleep

Nite people


Adek..Kak Jiah misses u.My life is so terrible. U r the only one that can heal my wound.Hwahwaha..i miss u~~


Pa...keep on shining me...I REALLY miss u

No comments: