Pages

August 06, 2006

friends


A tribute to those who are called frens and will always be frens. Keep on sailing our fren-ship and rocking each others' life

Reminiscing the fond memories
As time goes by, it wont fade,it wont freeze

I'm glad our path has crossed
I'm happy to have all of u when I'm lost

Keep on spreading love,dear frens


Hwahwa..chemi,syikin n z will be leaving us sooner.Hope everything wud be fine n they can pursue their dreams.

Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you
It's kinda hard with you not around
Know you in heaven smilin down
Watchin us while we pray for you
Every day we pray for you
Til the day we meet again
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend
Memories give me the strength I need to proceed
Strength I need to believe

p/s:this song might be unsuitable but hell who cares wut?huhu

Today :-
++Went out wif Fuzah
++Finally, get to meet her after..1 month ke?
++Tak kemana pun..gi Carrefour je (ngidam burger king)
++Oh pastu gi Summit.Ceit..suke sangat
++Going to meet up the rest of us tomorrow..Sudden meeting.Might be the last one for che mi.Sob sob..bye bye dear~
++Cudnt find my sinchan comic.Hwahwa..I want one!!!! *stomping legs*



My bday present from fuzah.Uhuhu..so cute.Thanx muh fwen.Appreciate it a lot~

Ok...gotta sleep.Nite people...~~

(p/s:am still waiting for my long-awaited house season 2. 17.9% more to go!!)

No comments: