Pages

June 15, 2006

bad results

Sometimes when you fall from a very HIGHHHHHH place, you are hurt so much that you feel like giving up life. Right now I am seriously suffering from the pain that I created it myself.Well as expected my results are dissapointing.Terribly dissapointing.I dun know how am I going to do my Uni application =(

I can feel the dissapointment of my result but the outcome is worst than it is supposed to be.In sem 2 I was a lazybump and I admit that it.

Rasa sangat nak menyesal sampai nak mati tau..

Somebody out there please help me out?

This week we are only allowed to go back after 2.Mak has told me to "dah lepas ni jangan balik tiap2 minggu dah"
Oh that is soOo...hurm..ntahlah

July will be the busiest month.1-8 July is our postponed sports carnival. The next week is our Minggu Penghayatan Islam n the next next week is my Kem Sastera thingy.I'll be only going back on the last week of July...Abg's engagement is on 1st July n I am going to do anything as long as I can attend that precious event

My inferiority complex worsen la.I feel like everyone is looking down on me.

No comments: