Pages

May 08, 2006

weeeeeeeeeeeheeehehehehhehehe..at last got to blog on my precious bed..

*break*
mak came in n gave the stuff she bought for me in Bali..a hard rock cafe tshirt, a necklace, a bracelet,n a handbag..uhuhuhu..thanx mommy~

Wowwee...at last i'm free from the maths portfolio burden..gler la wei..spent the whole day just for the math portfolio.My room was like a hell of messy wessy papers here n there n everywhere..my printer was like running out of ink.tonnes of paper being wasted just because of stupid mistakes, sanity fades away..number of insane ppl increases, pressure increases rapidly bla bla yada yada bla bla..all those symptoms being spotted around McB last weekend.
Well at least right now we are free =)


terrible nitemare..

Erms..exams is one week away.Havent studied much ler..adoh..damn freaking takut gler khinzir nye..Hopefully evvything will be fine.But i'm seriously a lazybump this sem.Last week had a placement briefing by our placement officer, pn sharifah.The places are so limited...Have to score high marks to be safe..arghh siottt..There are going to be shortage of 60-70 places if i'm not mistaken..that's a lot u know!..The probability is one fifth of the students n owwwhhhhhhhh siot gler takuttt...The places for dentistry is quite limited.For UK there 9places only n there are 19 of us..I'm not sure bout Ireland coz she didnt mention anything..n if i'm not mistaken she said ALL dentistry students will be sent to Ireland...haiyooohhh...JPA please solve the confusion pls..Ireland ka UK ka??



Last thursday was the revealation day.After 6 weeks of the anonymous programme thingy, we finally revealed ourselves..Alaa..i've found out who my anonymous was since the 2nd week la..Not much fun...My anonymous pal is E.D, engine student, live in subang n bla bla bla..dint say much with him during the revealation day.Just exhanged gift.N spoke 2-3 sentences n that's all..uhuhuhu..I gave him a handphone holder-football shaped which he mistakenly interpret it as ashtray..ahh..wuteverrr. He gave me this gelas-bentuk-balang-dalam-tu-ade-pasir-wangi- pastu-ade-rumah-kecik-pastu-ade-ranting- letak -daun-lekat-origami-baju thingy.I dunno where he got that thing.But it was nice though.N the perfume is nice! It looks like he made it himself so..thanx pal..At least better than my other friends who got only chocos n whatever the things are..ahahaha..neway i dun like chocos that much..so slamaattt tak dapat chocs!


**************

Still with the malaysian artists' dressing issue.I saw some of them in the newspaper. The AIM award..euww..so disgusting..i wonder where are the malaysian-ity.What will happen to the next generation,having those artists as their idol? Another hancur so-called-modern-near-to-western country? Oh puhleaseee...sumbody gotta save us!

An interesting issue, where a 30s man who is married to a 103yr-old grandma..oh for God sake is it really because of the pit-yness or wut???Wallawei if u r really pity of her, u r seriously an angel from above ..I give u my fullest respect!..But if u r trying to take her wealth away, u r so damn totally rubbish ler..

Wehehehe..have to take part in the real world.For the sake of my interview n my own benefits la..Have to stop being an ignorance..

****************


I'm recovering..tho it's very hard n i've came across many obstacles n shits, but i'm still struggling to smile n live my life.They are just unimportant b*sta*ds whose presence is much annoying n disgusting.



See the bruise on my hand? Uhuhuhuhu..that's a result of playing volleyball n writing too much surds n polygons n circles n these n that..ohohoh.I think right now i'm in the same level as Archimedes who made our lives terrible by estimating Pi thru this n that...ohohohohoh...

Karnival sukan McB is on the 3rd sem.I'm in red team n guess wut..comel is in my team too.. =) =) so go go red team...nyehehehehe


waiting is painful.forgetting is painful.but not knowing is the worst kind of suffering.
true? so true!

No comments: