Pages

May 10, 2006

ah...1st time i got to experience the early-end class...before this I was bonded with taska sayangku..nyehehehehehe

Silly willy shitty things happened to me yesterday.I was so hi-spirited to go for jogging and there I go..Jog..jog...jog....managed to jog constantly until the guard house..Then stopped..Walk..walk until behind the DS,crossed to the jogging track and continued jogging until I reached my block..Suddenly I feel itchy.Scratch scratch..Then I was like wutttaaaaheeecccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?? my hand was like ade bintat bintat merah n i was like so panic..Went back to my room, stripped and scratch scratch scratch the whole body is affected!!!!!!!!The most super extreme is my thighs..Then my fwens came to rescue..I felt dizzy n cudnt even sit down properly.Half-blackout n cudnt speak properly coz my face is also affected..siut gilakkk...Thanx to aimi who took the trouble to put the garam+powder on my body n ila who made the effort to ask for the salt n stuff..N thanks to madihah for borrowing the calamine lotion from Izzah..Many thanx also for Nora,Ustazah Johaina n Sima for concerning..

EEEEEEEEEEEe......tension betullll...

It was one hell of terrible experience! =(

Today is the sports' team meeting..cant wait la *_* gatal gler..agagagagagaga

Nothing much to say..Ok...Lunch time..I'm starving T_T

No comments: