Pages

March 06, 2006

oh my God

oh My God.my math test is like..f*ck f*ck f*ck

nuff said.dun wanna talk bout it nemore.f*ck

weeee....atlast cik din has married!! so the journey of the day was as below :

early in the morning i woke up at 6.wani asked me to send her to uia so i struggled to wake up early.i drove like..macam nak gler to ensure i'll get back to home before 8.15. ngehehe....journey back from uia to my house was about 20mins.ngehehe..another best personal record!

departed from home at about 8.45.we've agreed to meet at petronas seremban.all of us were in purple n it was so cun cantik menarik tertarik we all mmg da bomb *sigh*

eh.i was too tired la.my brain is like ding dong walla walla ding ding

let the pixies do all the talking la.

the ungus


the pengantins


the rombonganss


the MoU


the pelaminss


the rombongans n pengantinss

ok la..nuff said.will update later.argghhhh

No comments: