Pages

March 04, 2006

grRrRrr..

"dik, be ready by this nite wit ur stuff coz we r goin to depart at 8.30 tau tomorrow"

ouh..yes mother!! tomorrow my uncle cikdin will b marrying his luvly fiancee at seremban. both of them were from my former skool, science slangor n that strengthen the theory that normally the boarding skool students have hi tendency to marry their skoolmates.ouh.i hope no.or at least at that time my skoolmates r way better than now.good jobs.good attitude.haha coz i know they r totally bullshit in terms of attitude n behaviour. (=

cik din n ermphs..wut to call ek? aunty roslin??

so i did nothing today.woke up late n worked out wit the treadmill.gler berpeluh nye la.then this evening i worked out for the 2nd time while watchin shin chan.nyeahaha..i luv shin chan! am going to find shin chan latest comic but never had the chance to do so.i need my utopia,cleo n shin chan rite now!!!! but i am too lazy to drive to anywhere at the moment. haha just now i was like mengidam gler.drove to a&w usj to buy my precious float n waffle.i dunno.juz feel like eating it n i just go!but sadly i was too focus to get my float that i didnt stopby at the shop to buy the mags.ermph..besides,i only brought rm20! nyeahaha..gle btul

i went bloghopping thruout this day.it's another all time favourite thing when u have nothing to do.went to several overseas students blog.they seems happy n they r njoying the moment there.how i wish time wud sail faster n faster.but after re-think,better i savour each moment to the fullest coz i'll b only xperience this things at this time of my life.so just face the suffercation n joy wit big smile.besides,if time goes faster,meaning the dateline for my lots n lots thesis wud be closer.n i'll b burdened by tremendous workloads which cud result in serious breakdown!

ok.i heard this rumour.they said if we excel in our semester exams, the sponsor,jpa to be exact will offer a change in course to the future dentistry or pharmacy students.hurmphs..cey.budget result gmpak je.but IF la..IF i am lucky n i am more rajin n got good score..will i change course to medicine?? erks..at this moment i dunt think so.coz my mind is so focus on dentistry rite now.so i dun think i'm interested to risk myself taking medicine.but i dunno.coz the weakest part of me is MAKING DECISION.i am totally INDECISIVE.this is the result of d balanced in right n left hemisphere of my brain where i have no particular n certain interest.(did i examined my brain..nyeehhh..i took this brain test on the net.i'm not that totally freak who goes insane experimenting my own brain!!)tho' the result of the test said that i'm good in bla bla yada yada things,i'd prefer to be a decisive person. haihsss..

ok.am goin off now.

*cant wait for next week.it's our 1 week midsem break!! i am so gonna force my girls to chill out sumwhere!!!*

No comments: