Pages

January 22, 2006

oh my..i'm wasting my time again n again.seriously i'm not in mood for anything.y eh??

i was assigned by farid to prepare the tentative part in our proposal.me nabila n syahir.erm..seriously there are sum ppl who r not really interested (esp those who hv financial probs) in this trip.or actually they r not interested in doing the behind-the-scene work (lumrah manusia) n just wanna enjoy the trip.sheeessshh..there r only 20 of us so obviously each of us plays a big role in any parts of this trip,ncluding njoyin it.n i dun have any better option but to work on the proposal by myself.i dun have the skill of persuading ppl to help me to do sumthing sumthing.so here i am,hitting alphabets by alphabets on my laptop.trying to turn my mood on.he even told me to include malaysian culture la bla bla bla..
*grrR...*

i didnt go to dbp today.haih..bler la nak gi neyh.next week we r going to ganu for cikpi's engagement n we r departing at 4am.ble lagi nak pi cari bahan ni..argh argh argh.P R E S S U R E.

knock knock knockin on heaven's door..~

thoughts of the day
1.one more week to survive!

No comments: