Pages

September 22, 2018

Ada Orang Lagi Ke?

Knock knock. Just wondering if there are any people still reading my blog. I mean..people don't really write things in blog anymore these days of instagram and facebook and twitter and other socmeds don't they? 


Unless, when there are things can't really be expressed through other mediums. Something lengthier. Something that comes from heart. Something that look like a ramble that you need to let it off but would like a smaller audience. Something more...personal. I know there are diaries but who does that anymore?


At least for me, blog is medium where I vent off my frustrations, talk out about my insecurities. My self-esteem is very low. There are things I don't prefer to discuss with other people. So I discussed with myself here. Whatever I put out here is in no mean to show-off. It's just for me to look through my life, what I have achieved and to reassure myself that I'm doing okay. Keep going, keep swimming.


I have been writing for more than 10 years. The frequency has reduced, but I still write every now and then whenever I am not happy or when I need to let go. My writings reflect what i felt DURING THE TIME THE POST WAS MADE and might not be relevant during any other time. Like how I think I was so into somebody before? Now no more, not a single cent. So yeah we all have our phase right?

Whatever it is, I think when you read others blog, you shouldn't take it personally even it is about you. No need to make it a big deal. Especially when no names are thrown. Especially blog with small audience like mine. Maybe take it as a reflection of whatever people think of you no matter whether YOU think it's true or not. 

Adios

No comments: