Pages

February 04, 2013

How I spent my weekend

Left JB at about 5pm and reached TBS around 9.40pm. I love Konsortium! They are punctual and they are quite fast. LOL. The only problem is I can only get off at TBS. Arrived TBS, had coffee to warm up my body. Washed up and prayed and I was picked up at around 10++. Went to Taman Dagang for late late dinner with my friends and their partners (saya solo rider. sobs. :P)


The next morning I took cab to my dentist. Tighten my braces. I'm on pink-coloured elastic now. Something new to me.


At around 11am went to Nadia and Empa's reception. Met up with my dear friends. Too bad only me and Wani of our little clan could make it. Mingled around and stayed back until around 4++pm to help out Wani. And there's something quite interesting happened towards the end I can only LOL. Rare phenomenon I must say..

Us at Nadiapa's reception. 

Later that nite I relaxed at home to watch Ireland beat Wales on their first 6nations game. Mr Zebo is so effing impressive. Later later went to Bukit Ampang just to unwind my tangled up mind. Such a refreshing session :)

Bukit Ampang, and kanak-kanak zaman sekarang bersosial dengan hp je..


 The next day I had lunch at Alicafe 3 rasa just because I was trapped by Hanis Zalikha's promotion at her blog. To be honest I should have expected this. The food are so-so.


Arrived TBS at 3.30pm and took bus back to JB at 5.

Siakap set meal. Quite a large portion for 2 people. But we managed to finish most of it. Buruk lantak!

End of another awesome weekend. Thank you, especially to you you you you. Wouldn't be that awesome without all of you :)

No comments: