Pages

January 01, 2013

Hello twothousandthirteen

Welcome, 2013. I hope you bring great things.

So how was my 2012?

I graduated dental school. One of the biggest achievement in my life. Alhamdulillah.

I left Ireland for good. And it was harder than I expected. And I still miss Cork. Until today. I miss the greens. The nature. The serenity.

I am back home. Back in Malaysia. Had hard time adjusting at first. But finally blended in well. Back to my family. Back to my friends.

But not for long. I started working. In JB. A place so alien to me. Which kinda breaks me a little inside. But I'm gathering strength, pieces by pieces. Trying to make the best out of this place.


2012, It was a good ride. Thanks for the memories :)


Bring it on 2013!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device.

No comments: