Pages

August 04, 2012

Graduation and birthday gift

Everytime I achieve something, I would reward myself with something. Passing exams, rough week, submissions etc. So..since I just graduated recently, and it is kind of a big occasion I tried to find something more special for myself.


At first I wanted a tablet because that's normally what I do. I go for gadgets. Went on to do my research high and low on which one is the best and almost settled for a Samsung galaxy tab.


But then I realised something. My mission. Part of the mission is to improve my image. And there is one thing that I really don't like - my "gappy" teeth. After giving a deep thought, I reallocated the budget to getting my teeth fixed. Yes, I am now wearing braces. At the age of 25. A lil bit late but better late than never, yes?


I now understand how it feels like to be the patient. Other than getting one of my fractured teeth fixed and normal uneventful scaling, I have never been on the dental chair. But today, I totally understand why the kids didn't like the fissure sealant and how the ortho patients suffered everytime I tighten the brackets.

The following image is a bit disturbing so please, skip the image if you are not used to seeing malaligned and spaced teeth.






























You've been warned. There's still time to exit.


































Ok fine. here you go...


Taraaaaaaaaa...
Opted blue coloured elastic to match my baju raya. Lols. 

No comments: