Pages

July 09, 2012

Cheers to a new life

It has been a week since I touched down home. Since then I've been struggling to adapt. I'm overwhelmed by my surroundings. I became really restless. I broke down at a few silly moments, like in a bank full of many foreign people and while driving back home alone at night. I didn't want to fix my jetlag-ed sleeping time because I think I've been living in a denial.


Why? Has it not been what I always wanted? Home. Being close to family. Being in a very familiar place.


Because I'm kind of afraid. This thing going on is like my real real life. But it is very very unclear, very foggy, very uncertain. Where am I going to work? What will I be doing? What is going to happen after this? Will I settle down? Will I further into doing max-fac surgery like what I wanted?


Tonight I had a very long debate myself. So I came out with a few short term resolutions. I'm going to take things slowly, one at a time and to go with the flow. List down my wishes and my targets. They might or might not be achieved but at least I have something that I can work on.


Here's to a new life. Bismillah.

No comments: