Pages

May 07, 2012

Of Woaahhhh's and Waaaaaaa's

Woaaahhhhh..Haven't been posting from blogger for a while. Selama ni hantar through BB sajorks. The interface has changed a lot! It claimed to be easier to use but I think it's kind of confusing?


Anywayyyyyyy I'm done with the written paper. Paeds/Ortho/Public Health paper was rather....unexpected. I hope the examiners are lenient enough to give me good marks :S


The bigger, major, scarier parts are here now. THE ORALS. Where you'll be judge in 15 minutes. It does not only tests your ability to think fast, but also your ability to remain calm, be organized and work well under pressure...which I think is kinda hard. You might know the stuff, but you might be so nervous that you can't translate the info from your brain to words. You might not know the stuff, but if you are clever enough you can spin things that made the examiners believe you are fit enough to graduate.


3 more weeks to go. I think it's going to fly through!


Ya Allah, semoga Nadzirah tenang-tenang sahaja menjawab soalan. Lembutkan hati examiner2 supaya bagi Nadzirah markah tinggi-tinggi. Amiin..

No comments: