Pages

March 03, 2012

Life's brief update

Hellooooo..it's been a while innit?


Final year pressure has started to take its full effect. My next exam is about a month time and my revisions are still very shaky. Its worrying but sometimes it is so hard to get started to study after a long day in clinic..


My stress-induced headache is back! I used to have this during the start of 4th year..continuous eye twitching, throbbing headache sometimes unilateral sometimes bilateral..sometimes I even broke down and felt like I can't take it anymore..


At this moment I'm just praying for strength to go through this few months. May my sanity remain intact and hopefully, ya Allah please let me pass this final year in one go.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

usaha.. doa.. tawakal.. insyaallah.. u may lead to success!