Pages

March 13, 2012

Another sad day in my life

I don't know if I'm just overreacting over small things, or it's the time of the month or I'm just so fragile right now. But whatever it is, this thing is fucking killing me from inside as I have lost wills to do stuff already. I abandoned my clinical session and tutorial today coz I just can't bring myself up today.


So I've been told that my only brother, my sis in law and my niece are not coming to my graduation. It was 3 in the morning when I read the msg, took me 10 minutes to digest the info before I broke down. Only my mom will come, probably with her friend. Her friend! Not someone related to me. Just someone random.


All this while I've been trying to push myself to go through allll this shits so I can graduate and my whole small family will be with me on what supposed to be the happiest day in my life. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom with all my heart but I would really love to see my bro my sis and my niece to be there as well. So what happens when your motivation lets you down? You become as sad as hell. Sad. Frustrated. Broken hearted.


If I have money I will all my family here. My makcik pakcik who've been with me all my life. My close friends. If and only if I have loads of money..But what the heck, not even my brother will be there.


So sad,papa. If you're still will us, will you come to my graduation day too?

Papa I miss you so much :(
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

1 comment:

cik-kam said...

sabar dik..
pasti ada hikmah disebalik ketentuan Allah.. :)
be strong Nad!! we'r with you.. always..