Pages

February 08, 2012

Hujan

Hujan renyai dinegeri orang, hujan petir kilat dinegeri sendiri. Lebih baik tak hujan langsung tak suke woi kasut basah!

The weather has been a lil crazy these days. Temperature dropped to below 10 (and some days 0). A very delayed winter I must say.

So my 1st year it was a mild winter with a lot of rain. Light drizzle of 10 mins "snow" in March at the end of the season. We were told that's how winter was in ireland. No snow, just rains.

2nd year we had a more than 10 mins snow. I remembered I was enjoying the snow rain by the window and we took picture at the backyard of our house. Our neighbour's car was well covered by the snow.

3rd year is the crazy snow year. It was crazy cold and our house water supply was frozen! We even managed to build snowman and played a round or two of snowball fights.

4th year I kind of "escaped" the winter but it was kind of horrible. Flights were delayed all over Europe. We learned a few tricks to avoid frozen water so supply wasn't disturbed.

5th year I thought we are finally experiencing mild winter. It was mild last christmas. Turns out the season was just delayed by few weeks and we are now suffering from the cold weather.

I have a feeling I might miss having this 4 seasons when I'm back to my beloved tropical climate one season country. Tak sangka I've been through 5 winters already :')


Very the nostalgic innit?

No comments: