Pages

November 17, 2011

Extra mural

The fifth year student are required to go for extra mural paeds clinic once a week for 4 weeks. I'm on my 2nd week now and I have to say I can't wait to be back in the dental hospital.

Why so?

1. I have to take bus at 8 in order to avoid the heavy traffic. That means laeving home around 7.50am which in turn means I have to wake up at least at 645am. In winter..that's like one of the hardest thing to do!

2. We have 3 patients. It's really tiring.

3. We finish at 1230. Need to catch bus back home for my next clinical session in CUH at 2. Yesterday, I took bus at 1pm. I was in the same bus with my patient! Managed to be back in CUH before 2. Luckily I was fasting yesterday so I don't have to take lunch.

4. The environment is different there. Felt like an alien, even on my 2nd week.


2 more weeks to go! Can't wait to finish this. Prontooo!

2 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

bestnye winter! he3..

n Z r A said...

hehe, tak best akak!!!! sejukkkkkk. nak bangun pagi pun malas!!