Pages

October 05, 2011

Goodbye Syawal :)

Second post of the week! Now that's kinda impressive innit? Huhu..tibe-tibe sedih plak mengenangkan blog ni terbiar begitu saja. Besides Twitter, I think another reason why I blog less nowadays is because I can't set up my email in my Blackberry. I dunno what has gone wrong. To type a blog with laptop nowadays, it takes a lot of effort..so yeah, begitulah...Unless I got extra money, bertahan saja lah bersama this old BB :)


Anyway here are some of the photos from the Eid celebrations I went in Cork. Dah 5 tahun dah dekat bumi bertuah ni :')

Kthxbai!

The housemates of THREE years :)
My beloved batchmates



Small gathering at my house

Some of the guests


Upacara khusyuk memakan :P

My beloved adik2 open housewarming





1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

'upacara khusyuk memakan' tu yg plg digemari ramai kan? he3..