Pages

July 10, 2011

Senyum, tak perlu kata apa-apa

Wazzup wazzup yaaaaaalllll. Alhamdulillah selesai sudah akikah my niece which was held today. Luckily we did it today instead of yesterday kalau tak, tak tahulah macammana nak handle.

I am so happy and relieved everything went well today. I know there are still loads of cleanings to be done...but at least one major thing settled.

The thing I love about gatherings is having my family around me. Being away for 4 years has made me always yearning, longing for family gatherings. Riuh rendah..walaupun katil saya patah ke ape ke saya tak kisah. As long as I don't feel too lonely..

Saya juga rasa happy kalau jumpa kawan2. Eventhough sedih sikitla some of my retarded bros aren't here. petang sikit kawan2 sekolah rendah saya datang. Hehehe..sempat la bercerita kejap pasal kenangan dolu2..


All in all I think this week is such a gleeful week, Alhamdulillah thanks to Allah for the blessings :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: