Pages

July 31, 2011

Of turning a year older

I turned a year older yesterday..I get a lil bit depressed everytime my birthday comes. What have I achieved in my life so far? Where am I right now? How's my attitude? Have they changed? Have they improved? And of the utmost worrisome..I am still single T____T


I had a simple but lovely celebration with my closed friends, enough to made my day :) Part of my wish was, I get to see this similar faces for the many years coming, plus few here and there who weren't able to make it. Am I being too selfish? I hope not. But I know it's kind of impossible. Come next year I don't know who's left. Nanti dah kahwin, dah ada anak, things must be changing :(


Me, blowing my candles, making my wishes..

The rich choc strawberry cupcakes made by Dila, the other half of one of my bros, Pueng..

This people + few others.I.wish.they.stay.forever.

Bermuka scary menangkap gambar T__T
Sooo yeah, I'm 24, insyaAllah will have another year to go to complete my studies. May Allah ease my journey and grant my wishes :')


Selamat berpuasa everyone. Have a blessed Ramadhan..

3 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

happy besday & selamat b'puasa! ;)

wani ezryl * said...

happy birthday!! xD
awwww don't get depressed on ur birthday. you hv a wonderful family & friends around you. 24 is young, you still hv a long way to go, and lotsa things to be experienced in the future ^^

happy ramadhan to you!

n Z r A said...

kak roz - tq. slamat berpuasaaaa! hehehe..

wani - thanks a million. ahhh thanks. that's..quite a relieve. happy ramadhan to u too! may Allah bless us all :)