Pages

July 29, 2011

Malaysia vs Singapore - the day I sat with my fellow 85,000 Malaysian

Soooo...yeah, yesterday was the historical game between my beloved Malaysia and another football team who claimed to represent a country when actually they are just bunch of people who can play football and ACT!


I went with my fellow bros and Unnie, we left my home after Asar..

Unnie made this cute jersey in 30 minutes!

We had to park up up and away nun disana atas kondo and had to walk. Well, before the game it was okay lah since the momentum was still good tapi bile balik tu...aiyoo...


Silap pilih tudung and attire nak pi stadium. Sigghhh
We had to wait for some other friends so we stayed in front of a car randomly parked there, for about, hmmm an hour? Cuci mata sikit..lalala~

Noww...onto the game. What can I say ye? Okay, I have to say the defends didn't really do a great job but there was our super Khairul Fahmi to save the balls. And Safee was really guarded by the actors oops, I mean the opponents. There were several attempts but they were to no avail. Bicycle kick, tanduk segala dah cuba, tapi still tak berkesan.


But what angers me the most is the lack of sportsmanship by the opponents. I know they are just trying to delay and kill the time and kill our momentum.Some of their dirty tactics include :

#1 Countless of fake injuries. Some of them weren't even touched by our players and yet they rolled on the grass like they were about to die. Say, if they were even touched pun lah, I don't think it's that bad. Plus, they are freakin football players setakat tersepak guna boots ke apa tu shouldn't be that hard lah. Kau pemain bola sepak ke kau pemain bola lain ni? They really should consider changing career as a makeup artist ka, traditional dancers ka apa. Takdak la nak kena sepak terajang.

#2 There were once,  got two balls on the field. The picker didn't realize ke apa I don't know lah. One of the posers..oops I mean players complained. What the hell is wrong with you man, just kick the ball outside already can't you see we got hold the ball already and was preparing to make a throw in?

#3 The goalies who kept on holding his head. Complained of headache lah kunun-kunun. That one particular guy deserve a headshot...ya know maybe it can ease the pain ke?

#4 The exchanging of the players - how they catwalk-ed out of  the field....sampai Safee Sali had to drag the guy out. Lepastu dia bengang. He deserved it pun jalan longlai-longlai!

Our Harimau Malaya, and bunch of actors

While singing the national anthem. Seriau semacam terasa time tu :')
The stadium got quiet at a few moments, especially bila takdak goal and after the opponent scored. But I was kinda glad the supporters didn't booooo the players. Lepas habis tu the players went around and apologized. Although I'm a bit sad, but I still have faith in them players. #HarimauMalaya all the way yaaaw..



Sooo...after the game ended, now another challenge going through the crowd. It was one hell of experience but we were led by our abang busat so senang je la ikut buntuit dia ja..Siap kena panjat one of the high divider I just grabbed whatever can be grabbed. We were all sweaty, smelly and hungry I swear I felt like passing out but thank God I didn't!


All in all, it was an experience really really worth it and I will treasure in my life forever :) 

No comments: