Pages

June 15, 2011

Our weekend getaway - Part Four

Inchydoney Beach, about 1 hour ++ from Skibbereen...and around 45 minutes away from our home in Cork. The road was better there probably because it's not that faraway from city...


Initial plan was to swim...but when we got there it was too cold and very windy. Reached there around 6  plus...Air laut pun tengah surut. So we just dipped our feets, just playing, enjoying the soothing sound of beach. I love beach and its sound so so much. I could spend the whole day just chillaxing given the chance to do so!
Sampai-sampai makan dulu. Finish the leftovers. Semua-semua kelaparan juga ya...

The water was cold, but I think once you get in it should be ok kot kan?

Loved this jumpshot. 

Just fooling around the beach

Us...

The water..nice and slow. Hwarghhhhhh I want them!!

We left for home around 7ish-8ish and reached Cork safe and sound as hoped. Total journey was 12 hours and total hours driven was 4 hours 59 minutes, as quoted by Google Map. And the best part was, the total of petrol usage, 5 hours journey on Saturday + some short journey around Cork city, Lidl, CX market,  semua costed only 26.17eu! Totalllllly worth it. So altogether plus food, entrance to Mizen Head semua we spent about 40eu la per pax, maximum. Sangat-sangat berbaloi ok!


Thank you to all my adik2 in 3rd years who went with me. I was in so much stress for the last few weeks/months  but I'm all feeling better and positive now.


and...of course a lil video at the beach and to sum up our journey :)

No comments: