Pages

June 04, 2011

Ahoy!

Ahoy lovely people all over the world...I could be chasing but my time would be wasted..they got nothing on youuuuuu babyyy..


I've been very very whiny in my posts these days innit? I hope nobody gets fed up because of it because well, this blog is where I throw in my crap. Things that I can't really say to real people directly because nobody cares about our crap anyway..well maybe a few exceptions kot..


So what's up? I'm left with one viva (Oral Health and Development) and one oral (Medicine and Surgery) examination this Wednesday. Suddenly there is an addition of another oral exam but hey, Alhamdulillah, I'm not complaining much. Cuma kena study la sikit kot I don't want to appear very stupid in front of the examiners.

oh, I was having this severe back pain starting last Monday. Went to a GP, which is also my beloved landlord and he gave me a diclofenac shot (anti-inflammatory), difene and diazepam to ease the pain. Was supposed to get another shot because I was still in pain tapi last Friday I had to stay back at school until late and missed it. Takpelah hopefully it'll be gone soon. I was out from 830am in the morning sampaiiii 6.15pm yaaaaawww! Alhamdulillah got a new case with this pt hopefully everything goes well :)


As of now I'm currently making amendments to patients case report that is due next next Monday. Thank God they extended the submission date. At least we've got another weekend to get it settled. I probably should be doing some studying for my viva exam because it's a part of my finals and I don't think I do good in my written but I just feel so sick of studying. No mood at all so I'm just chillaxing doing light works with hope that I'll get back my momentum soon. One last week of examination yawww lepas ni boleh concentrate on patients je!


Anyway I hope whoever came across this blog or is a reader of this blog (yes the 3 of you. LOL) excuse me for all my ramblings and stuff. I do this so that when I have passed all this hardship, onak ranjau berduri I can look back through what I've gone and smile through it. Don't take me as being a whiny non bersyukur bitch ok? I am more than thankful to Allah for giving me this kind of "opportunities" for I know He's preparing me to be a stronger person. So just bear with my bebelan ok darlings?

No comments: