Pages

May 15, 2011

Skype with my my beloveds

This morning I saw Kak Diah put her BBM status - "Nayli is going to have busy day today" and I asked her why. Long story short, I found out she'll be going back to my home in Shah Alam so I texted mom to go on Skype so I can see her.


So today...is kinda like my first informal meeting with her. I am not used to call myself Makngah yet simply because I just don't quite like calling people with makngah maklong as it gets pretty confusing when the circle gets bigger. Another reason would be because I'm in denial eventhough i'm a makngah i'm also a maksu HA HA HA nak jugak tuuuu. So we'll see nanti balik Malaysia what would I call myself!

"who's this woman calling my name. why does she live in a box", that's prolly what's going on her mind


The first time I saw her online, I kinda think that Nayli looks like me. I mean, not me at my current age la tapi when I was at her age.

Nayli's looking at her mom @ aunty Ain not quite sure

lil Nayli starts to get fussy

undressed and ready for a bath!
It was quite a short meeting but I was satisfied enough. I left the conversation on while hearing my mom and bro talking over there, just to get the feeling as if I was there. Huhu...can't wait to get back home!

No comments: