Pages

May 12, 2011

Hari yang sungguh intense

Wasssupppp homies. I'm done with one exam and my case presentation. That's wassup! Now I'm just chillin like a villain feelin so fly like a G6. Like a G6 like a G6 net net net net net net feelin so fly like a G6.


OKlah sebenarnya tak fly like a G6 pun. The exam was pretty hard actually. Like the question wasn't straightforward. For 9 essay questions to be done in 135 minutes (that's about 15 mins per questions) I honestly think it's not fair to give something that needed to be think of carefully and be written in long long paragraphs. I mean, kalau kau nak bagi tricky questions, make the answer requirement simpler lah. Ini tak, nak tamakkkkk jugak, questions nak tricky, jawapan diperlukan tanak kalah.

the disastrous exam paper T___T


Oh well. Benda dah lepas. Now I really need to preserve the positivity and keep the momentum going. Tapi I had enough for today. Will only start studying for next subject tomorrowkot.


Today I also had my case presentation. I was kinda stressing about that too. Like this is the first time in my life having to talk in front of my classmates (or groupmates even). Oklah I talk in small group of 10 only but it is still a hard job for me. I've always had problem in public speaking eventhough I've done that countless times. I used to be the head prefect back in primary school, used to represent my school in pidato back then in SK Hicom, done numerous of group presentations in high school and KMB and I was given the opportunity to head my batch back in my final year in high school. Still the nervous breakdown occurs each time I need to face the audience. Once I sang in our final year dinner back in high school along with Fuzah Yati and Pekah  and I screwed up the lyric big time. I was fortunate it was a traditional song and the lyrics are poetic stuff that people won't even realized it was wrong. lol


Anyway the presentation went better than I expected. Very minimal tongue tied or twisted. Kadang-kadang nak menyebut perkataan inggelish ni my tongue got twisted sikit lidah melayu sejati agaknya. The questions asked were not too bad or probably I've kinda asked for their kindness to "be nice to me". Cuma supervisor saya sajalah yang tanya soalan-soalan mencabar minda tapi saya rasa ok jugak la saya jawab takdelah teruk sangat. kot? I was touched  my groupmates were all supportive in the beginning and told me I did a good job at the end. Maybe they expected me to be worst kot hwahwahwa.. It really gives me a boost of motivation. This is like only the beginning. Final year nanti berlambak-lambak lagi case presentation I really need the first one to be memorable in a good way.


Alright next up - Dental Surgery next Wednesday!

No comments: