Pages

April 25, 2011

Semalam, Hari Ini dan Esok

Semalam saya bosan. Needed somebody to talk with. Tegur sana sini YM Whatsapp none of them replied. Uwuwuwuw...so sad.


Harini saya bangun I realized nobody can help me other than myself. Fine I'll do this on my own. Excuse me this last 2 months is gonna be WILD! My emotion is gonna be up and tumbling down like a roller coaster ride and I might vent in the blog.


Esok school starts with a full day in clinic. Paeds summore. Ohh yeahhh. This few days I've been training myself to wake up early so it won't be hard for me to wake up for school. I hope it works.

My exam dates are..

29/4    RD & DS, OSCE
6/5     Case Presentation
11/5   Oral Health Development, Written
25/5   Medicine, Written
1/6     Medicine, OSCE
6/6     Paeds, Viva
8/6     Medicine Oral (non-compulsory)
? / ?   DS, Written - date yet to be decided. 

Most of them are of Wednesday mornings. So I still need to go to full day clinics on Tuesday and Thursday, half day on Monday and Friday and tutorial of Wednesday afternoons. This is the big different between clinical year and the previous years. We don't have study leave, except for this Easter break.

Take a deeeeeeep breath. Let the game begins...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

No comments: