Pages

April 11, 2011

Germany - revisited!

Holla, I'm still in Germany but dah semangat nak update. Heheheh...kasi can la kan tengah ada mood nak update ni.


So I departed from Cork the night of April 8 with Ryanair. Arrived around 11 camtu at London Stansted. Searched for a spot to sleep and found one. Tapi takde lah boleh tido sangat pun. It's not that comfortable. I think the max I slept adalah campur2 1-2 hours. In between them I took a chance to prepare my case presentation..online kejap2...


I took German Wings from Stansted to Hannover. It's 10X better than Ryanair. Lenient handluggage allowance, they are not strict with the one bag shit. Comfortable seat. I slept almost all the way throughout the flight. Katenye pun satu malam tak tido kan..


As I reach Hannover Airport, Wawa was already waiting for me.

snapped right after I step out the arrival door. Muka busuk tak mandi berkilat ewwwww


Took the train to Aina's house. Mandi, rehat, layan Maharaja Lawak kejap and we went out again to the city. Besar ya Hannover ni. Ramai sungguh orang-orangnya!


The first day was spent sightseeing. The weather was very very nice. Nice and bright. Sunshine all the way me like!
at Rathaus. Tak perasan diorang dah move on dah tak buat gaya konon comel dah T__T

In front of the train station.

had icecream and street hotdog (HALAL!!!) Yummeh!

No comments: