Pages

February 08, 2011

Lit review, being stupid, and abrupt ending

This past few days I have been spending my time trying to complete the 2nd literature review. Apparently the second topic was much more complicated I must say. It involves talking about 2 different things, making comparison between them and try to deduct our own conclusion. So on top of reading the 30++ journals, I had to try to put them points together to make the topic makes sense. Eh beria pulak nak explain but u get the big picture already lah, the topic is complicated, nuff said.


However after much hassle, tears, sweat, and screams it is finally coming to an end. Not quite there yet, but almost. Tinggal nak touch up here and there and I'm going to print 'em off, get 'em bound and send them away to Prof, with hope that he would give a not so disappointing grade to me. Hmmm..I hope he's not a strict marker.


Apart from that, I've got nothing new to share. Everyday doing the same routines OHHH ada satu last week I started my Monday rotation at radiology department. There's this one doc that is sooooo good and he also likes to ask a lot of question. His style? Sorta like teaching you learn to swim by throwing you into the sea. Kira kau menggelupur la camgitu, lepastu baru dia ajar. He's a nice guy it's just that the way he teaches kinda sent shiver down my spine.


Last Monday I kinda fooled myself in front of my partners and some other students. You see, I have this problem of telling right and left. Yes, even during driving my co pilots need to use sign language to tell me where to turn. In panic moment especially, I could translate right as left and vice versa. Sumpah rasa macam bangang + malu because he kept on pushing me to answer questions in front of them.


Lepastuuuuuuuu the next Wednesday we were having tutorial at the beginning of OTL. I wasn't expecting the tutorial so I was totally in silent. And I'm not proud of that. Gile kau muka terkebil-kebil je tengok orang lain jawab soalan. Rasa macam nak hantuk kepala kat dinding ok?


However, today things went much better. I could answer most of his questions and I managed to ask him a few questions jugak. So kira macam dah prepare la jugak kan. In a way it's a good thing that they teach us like this. I'll be forced to speak up and read up my stuff takde la masuk menonong tatau apape.


OKKK dah. nak kemas barang nak tengok Glee nak tido kthxbaiiiiiiiii


No comments: